Inclusion, Equality and Diversity
Castle View Enterprise Academy is committed to providing an environment which values and includes all pupils, staff, parents/carers, visitors and members of the local community regardless of their education, physical, sensory, social, spiritual, emotional and cultural needs.
Aims and objectives
- To ensure that all members of the school community feel valued, respected, safe, secure and happy.
- To ensure that equality of access to all aspects of school life exists for everyone and that educational provision is relevant to a diverse society.
- To ensure compliance with current legislation and requirements as specified in schedule 10, relating to Disability, of the Equality Act 2010.
- To ensure the Academy provide an accessible environment for all pupils, staff, parents/carers, visitors and members of the community regardless of their needs.
- To ensure we are committed to challenging negative attitudes about disability and accessibility and to developing a culture of awareness, tolerance and inclusion, within both the Academy and the wider community.
Equality information: 14% of our students have Special Educational Needs or DIsabilities.
Accessibility Survey and Response
The Equality Act 2010