Learning Support Assistant (SEND)
Band D, Point 5-6
13 Jul 2022
Castle View Enterprise Academy are seeking to appoint a confident, enthusiastic and experienced LSA who is resilient, open-minded and determined to make a positive contribution to the learning and development of our students. (A background of working with young people with SEN needs and behaviour difficulties would be an advantage).
Full Time/Term Time Only
You will support students with a wide range of needs including learning needs, behavioural needs and social and emotional needs. The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
• Both knowledge and experience of SEND
• Behaviour management skills; managing behaviour in a small classroom setting
• Ability to confidently lead and deliver small group intervention sessions that target literacy, numeracy and social and emotional needs
• Experience in setting SMART targets and working with support plans
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive in your day-to-day working and the ability to use your own initiative.
To download a Job Description please click here
To download an Application Form please click here